View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #18
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Well that's pretty darn good imo. I find myself getting even more excited as we get closer to draft. One thing about beginning draft on Thursday, I can participate much sooner on Mb than waiting until Monday at work.

Seems to be much more potential in trades for Houston this year than last. Of course, if could draft a impact player like Cush @20 probably wouldn't be any trade down.
I agree that this will be a very exciting draft. Especially in the first 3 rounds. I suspect we will see a lot more trading this year than normal.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote