View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
This is what they say about Jacksons turn and run ability:

Fluid hips and can change directions quickly. Quick feet and can stick with receivers coming out of breaks, Plays under control, keeps feet under him and doesn't waste any motion.
Sinks hips and stays over feet when backpedaling. Explodes towards the line of scrimmage and closes quickly when receivers catch the ball in front of him. Shows a second gear after interceptions.
Well that's pretty darn good imo. I find myself getting even more excited as we get closer to draft. One thing about beginning draft on Thursday, I can participate much sooner on Mb than waiting until Monday at work.

Seems to be much more potential in trades for Houston this year than last. Of course, if could draft a impact player like Cush @20 probably wouldn't be any trade down.