View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I would probably be ok with this type CB if I had a great FS behind him. Jackson's combine 40 4.41 is good and may allow him to run with fast WR but I don't about his "turn and pursue" ability. Walterfootball .com has him in 2nd and rated behind Haden, Wilson and McCourty.
This is what they say about Jacksons turn and run ability:

Fluid hips and can change directions quickly. Quick feet and can stick with receivers coming out of breaks, Plays under control, keeps feet under him and doesn't waste any motion.
Sinks hips and stays over feet when backpedaling. Explodes towards the line of scrimmage and closes quickly when receivers catch the ball in front of him. Shows a second gear after interceptions.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote