View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #15
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
One of the sights I trust alot has Jackson as the #2 corner behind Haden. He has excellent ball skills and fluidity. Here is some comments:

Excellent at anticipating routes and can keep eyes on quarterback without losing track of receiver. Mid-points high-low routes in zone coverage. Appears comfortable lining up close to the line of scrimmage. Squeezes receivers to the sideline. Aggressive and not afraid to jump up. Plays with a swagger. Can get caught trying to make a play on the ball when should wrap receiver up for short gain but rarely.

He started every game but 1 in his 3 years at Bama.

Also a high school standout with 1436 rushing yards and 20 touchdowns and 9 receptions for 256 yards and 2 touchdowns ans a senior on offense.

In 2009 and an amazing 13 pass breakups and in 2008 had 10.

Dude is a player!
Jackson is definitely a guy that I am warming to as a first round option. Throw in a small trade down and I would be a big fan. McCourty as well.

As for some guys that could rise, how about Jared Odrick? Was Tyson Jackson a far superior prospect? I don't believe so. A lot of 3-4 teams drafting ahead of us.

Jermaine Gresham is another guy that might surprise. Maybe a team doesn't love any of the guys available and gambles a bit on Gresham being a top 10-15 talent. If they make it to 20 both of these guys could be trading targets for some of the teams behind us .