View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I can see Maurkice Pouncey possible going before 20. O-linemen are being valued a little higher than they used to be and Pittsburgh has great need on the O-line. Also Sean Weatherspoon could go before 20.
Interesting and a good call. Best center in draft and could possible sneak into top 19 if someone wants him. Thanks