View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I think that Everson Griffin, Kareem Jackson and Devin McCourty all may go higher than anticipated and one or more may go top 20.
Yeah, McCOurty is a guy I am watching climb the boards. I had him as a 3rd prospect several weeks before combine but seems to be riding a rocket sort of like Kyle Wilson did. Be interesting to see where he settles in at although I don't see him much higher. I would consider him if we did a trade with San Diego and guys like WIlson & Mathews gone. I also have Nate Allen as a possiblity at that pick.