View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 123205 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: draft info wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Most of us agree on top 19 picks just not the order of selection. Sometimes a dark horse is drafted higher in first round than expected. Does anyone see a possibility of that happening this year? An example would be safety Taylor Mays ( not necessarily a dark horse but would be what I am looking for)going top 15 or so. Anything that pushes a good player down to Texans is what I'm researching. Trades are possible of course, but pretty hard to guess at.
I think that Everson Griffin, Kareem Jackson and Devin McCourty all may go higher than anticipated and one or more may go top 20.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote