View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010   #80
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Edition: badboy, beerlover, rmartin65 Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
You're probably right. I'm leery of RB's with injury histories and tend to overreact.

I thought Gerhart had 2 knee injuries. 1 ACL and 1 PCL. I think he missed 1 yr due to his knee. But dont know where to find that info.

C-N-D should be an authority on injuries.

I would like to know how C-N-D thinks OD is going to be able to come back from his 2nd ACL surgery?
I think it is just one, but am reading conflicting reports. Some places say PCL, others say ACL. But it is definitely one injury, and he lost the 07 season because of it.

I am waiting for CND
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote