View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010   #78
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Edition: badboy, beerlover, rmartin65 Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I like where you are going, but I think you are taking it just a tad too far. Hardesty has had 3 serious knee injuries. I took him off the board for the Texans after that. He also has a history of toe problems, bad for running backs.

I think the only serious injury Gerhart encountered was a torn PCL. While serious, it is not terrible. Jerry Rice tore his PCL, and still played for 20 years I am not saying to expect that kind of career from Gerhart, I am just saying as far as knee injuries go, it sounds like a PCL is not too bad. At least, its not bad enough for me to negatively shift his ranking.

Actually, one of the people with medical knowledge, what should we expect from the torn PCL? How bad is it, career wise?
sounds like a question for CloakNNNdagger
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote