View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010   #77
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Edition: badboy, beerlover, rmartin65 Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I understand what your saying about the natural phenomenon. Like I said my guy was Hardesty. But when I found out about all of these RB's injury histories going with the RB with the most healthy injury history would seem like the most prudent thing to do. All things being =

Tate is a fine inside runner. It's just that Auburns interior OL stunk. Kinda like the Texans interior OL last season.
I like where you are going, but I think you are taking it just a tad too far. Hardesty has had 3 serious knee injuries. I took him off the board for the Texans after that. He also has a history of toe problems, bad for running backs.

I think the only serious injury Gerhart encountered was a torn PCL. While serious, it is not terrible. Jerry Rice tore his PCL, and still played for 20 years I am not saying to expect that kind of career from Gerhart, I am just saying as far as knee injuries go, it sounds like a PCL is not too bad. At least, its not bad enough for me to negatively shift his ranking.

Actually, one of the people with medical knowledge, what should we expect from the torn PCL? How bad is it, career wise?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote