View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This mock took me two hours to do because of my spelling please post

Nice effort. Your grammar is definitely getting better, keep it up.

About the mock:

1) Mathews, you won't get any arguments from me.

2) I am not wild about Robinson. I would much rather pick another position than reach for a corner here.

3) Wright is not going to be an NFL quality FS. Of course, that is just my opinion. He played on a D stacked with NFL prospects. They covered all of his flaws, I would be very wary of drafting him.

4) Again, I like where you are going, but I think you have the wrong player. Also, he is probably gone by thins point.

5) No thank you here. Estes will get owned just the same as Meyers against larger, stronger DTs.

6) McCoy will be an undrafted free agent. Also, we already have our DE/OLB tweener with Barwin.

6) 6th round, I won't complain here. I would personally look for a more athletic cover LBer, but that is just a personal preference.

7) Haha, McCracken will not start day one, for any team. I have him as a UDFA, but its the 7th round, so that is ok.

About your mock: I would advise watching the players that you "draft". You don't get the whole picture from reading other people's evaluations on players, as they may have biases you don't know about. Plus, it is the internet. Anyone can spout off anything they want.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote