View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010   #71
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Edition: badboy, beerlover, rmartin65 Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
It's just their opinion. I like Gerhart and watched him play alot.

I like Tate better because IMHO he's a better all around RB. No previous knee injuries and he seems protect the ball better.(pointed out by Corrosion) But I can see what they see in Gerhart.

I would take Tate over my favorite Hardesty and their favorite Gerhart for the same reason. Tate has no injury history and Gerhart and Hardesty do. If the RB's are = you take the one with the least injury history. Or atleast I do.

With that said if the draft fell this way I would be thrilled.
I really like Tate, because I think he is the best overall back for our system. I would love Mathews, but you know he is going in the 1st. I want no part of Dwyer. I like Gerhart and would be fine with that selection if Tate was off the board. I am scared of Hardesty, and believe that there is not much difference betwwen him and Foster. I prefer Arian. Just my opinion.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote