View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010   #70
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Edition: badboy, beerlover, rmartin65 Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
The more I think about it the more I really like this draft. The only thing I might change would be Tate for Gerhart, but then again you guys know more about this stuff then I do.

By the way, thanks for putting all this together, you guys have really got me hooked on the draft now! I've learned a ton from you guys about all of the players (college ball gets no coverage up here).
It's just their opinion. I like Gerhart and watched him play alot.

I like Tate better because IMHO he's a better all around RB. No previous knee injuries and he seems protect the ball better.(pointed out by Corrosion) But I can see what they see in Gerhart.

I would take Tate over my favorite Hardesty and their favorite Gerhart for the same reason. Tate has no injury history and Gerhart and Hardesty do. If the RB's are = you take the one with the least injury history. Or atleast I do.

With that said if the draft fell this way I would be thrilled.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote