View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010   #66
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second Edition: badboy, beerlover, rmartin65 Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Also, I think you are wrong on Brice McCain needing competition. He is very solid.
I like his pass covg...he's decent in that area, but he shy's away from contact from what I've seen...

Also, Fred Bennet was thought to be solid after his rookie yr. as well...

I'm not sure why McCain is thought to be "very solid"...I can remember a few times last yr. where he looked opposite of "very solid"...Of course I chalked it up to rookie mistakes, but I am not ok with not bringing in competition for guys who are not penciled in starters and even some starters need some heat applied to their backsides...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote