View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Actually, I've been swamped between a dying grandfather, a trip to CO, and just got back. So, any messages you've read, would be from today.

And, I actually was very active while playing - So, I don't see why you posted to aggressively.
You added this part after my post. I was posting agressively, I waited a week, the team needs to fill your spot if you don't want it. I used a smiley to show my frustration, it just irritates me when people don't reply to PM's, pet peeve I guess and nothing against you. I wasn't trying to be agressive by waiting a week? I didn't send the second PM until I saw you come back on the board anyway, I noticed you were gone for a week and thought it might have slipped your mind. I just didn't want to give your spot away is all.

I don't blame you for not being very active in the game, the first few seasons are BORING, I think with all the changes in the game though and the route we are going will keep it more interesting.