View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010   #14
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How would you feel about this?

Once the Texans signed Wade Smith I don't think they are desperate to sign any ol in the first. I do think cb is a possibility but that is one of the deepest positions in the first 3 rounds of the draft. So much so that you just about can get as good of cb in the 3rd as the 1st. That is why I don't want cb in the 1st. I believe it will come down to these players with the 20th pick unless someone really special free falls to us.

Earl Thomas
Dan Williams
Kyle Wilson
Mike Iupati
Ryan Mathews

And don't rule out Sean Weatherspoon, Taylor Mays or Maurkice Pouncey if the other guys are all gone. Heck I don't even rule out Charles Brown being drafted and moved inside or Nate Allen next best fs in the draft. Remember the Texans took Duane Brown when most thought he should be a 3rd rounder. And yes I know about San Diego saying they were going to take him if the Texans hadn't. Sometimes draft stock on a player moves up because demand is so high at that players position and/or there has been an incredible run in the draft on players at said position.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote