View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bout this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
There wasn't a more sure thing coming out than Amobi Okye. OK....so what the point of the post is is there is a great risk to hit one of the six percenters at Dt who become studs. Now if you hit it's fine. But why wouldn't you wait on the DT ? Isn't the value later in the draft on DTs ? They have to improve the rushing attack. And all evidence so far is they will do it with a back. So my Question to your question is what if Steve Slaton is not on line by September ? Then what ? What we know for a fact that at sixteen touches a game Steve Slaton broke down in 2009. I mean I'm with you in one respect. I do what I have to do to get Iupati and shore up the rushing attack. That's should be priority one. Only so many Houdini third and longs Matt has in the tank, then we're going to pay a heavy price. Matt goes down, won't matter who the CBs are or the Rb or the DT is. We're toast.
Agreed

I would draft Mathews in the 1st.

Asamoah would be a great pick in the 2nd but I would take the best DB in the 2nd. Because there isn't much difference between Asamoah and Newhouse. Who should be available in the 3rd.

You've fixed the OL (finally) added your work horse RB and upgraded the CB (Dunta) position. IMHO
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote