View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010   #15
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW

Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Annual Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
7 OT's in the 1st round? Rodger Saffold in the 1st round? I've never seen him listed this high. I'd also be somewhat surprised to see Dwyer go this early.
Honestly, I don't think that is far-fetched at all. This is a very deep class of OTs, and quite a few teams could use one. Also consider the value franchises place on the position. Combine the issues of need and positional value and you could very well end up seeing guys like Saffold or Ducasse sneaking into the back of the first round.