View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010   #13
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How would you feel about this?

I like the first 2 picks but I'm not sure Allen falls to us at 51. I have to agree with TTP about Johnson though. Before the Combine he was touted as being the best ZB Guard in the Draft, but after the Combine, he has dropped considerably, and his 40 time of 5.4 is not good for a ZB OG. Not sure about Dixon either. He may be too slow also. A 4.61 at his Pro Day may not be enough. Wish they showed his 10 yd time and shuttle times. They may be more of an indication.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote