View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010   #4
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BCKEY's 2010 mock

I'm sorry but i just can't see St. Louis spending another 120 million on a DT. Especially after they already got big money spread across the defensive line. It's cap suicide. Long is a top two and Adam Carriker a top fifteen pick. Means if they do this, they'll have close to three hundred million tied up with three guys. The only way they do this, take the DT, is if they can move one of the two of Long or Carriker before the draft.

I do see the OLT going to the lions. Possible. I don't know who Jeff Backus is pumping up there, but he obviously has something on the Ford's. He ain't a left tackle. Nine years, seems that they would of figured it out by now. Liked the Texans choice. Be nice but it goes against the Denver big safety thing. I think he would work well with Pollard and their new found pass rush.