View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How would you feel about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Honestly Mike Johnson is the one player on that list I haven't seen much game tape on. Lots of scouts are touting him as one of the best ZBS Guards in this draft class, so that's primarily the reason why I have him on here.
He's great and he gets a push with his initial step. You're always going to have that two feet bulge where he is at.....BUT....he ain't getting to the second levels at 5.4 and knocking people into the ground. I mean if we're changing fine. Nothing wrong with the player, he just doesn't fit.