View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How would you feel about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Rd 1, Pick 20 (20) Kyle Wilson: CB, Boise State
Rd 2, Pick 19 (51) Nate Allen: FS, South Florida
Rd 3, Pick 17 (81) Mike Johnson: OG, Alabama
Rd 4, Pick 20 (118) Anthony Dixon: RB, Mississippi State

I only did the first four rounds as I don't know much about the late prospects in this year's draft class.

Feedback is much appreciated.
So exactly what gets the rushing attack out of the cellar ? I did this too. But, the elephant in the room this draft is getting the offense out of third and long. You've got Brisiel coming back and the new guy beating out Myers ? They have to have a rushing attack or we're going just as far as Schaub and A.J. takes them. So far that's been right around .500. so you've got

Brown-Studdard- New Guy or Myers- Brisiel or Caldwell or Johnson- Eric.

And the other thing is Johnson's 5.4 forty. We got no lineman that slow. None. Unless we're switching once again and abandoning the ZBS ? I like Johnson but he is a poor choice for this scheme.