Thread: LonerATO's Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010   #19
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LonerATO's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Looks good. They've got some interest in Lewis, if he's there in the 6th thats a great pick. I can't see Ross falling to the 7th. I'd take him in the 4th! And stick with Kyle Wilson! Joe Haden will be gone.
I agree with all everything OMT said here. Also, I still don't think we will get another small 3 tech DT like Geno Atkins. It's the same position as Okoye and unless they are planning on getting rid of him soon I don't think they draft a 3 tech that early in the draft if at all. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote