View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Threetoedpete's Three Round Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I think he meant those are the three he would choose from in TTP's mock according to what TTP had left from the 20th pick and going forward into the next rounds. It's not bckey that needs to "sober up," it's TTP! LOL!
Thanks but re-read the thread and Insideop refers to the three Texans picks in the original mock; first, second and third rounds.