View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bout this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krocket View Post
Nobody asked me, but IMO this is the best year we have ever had to try and trade out of the first round and pick up a high 2nd and maybe a med-low 3rd or high 4th. Between the 2nd-4th round this draft is very deep this year. Just my 2 cents. Maybe no impact players, but a lot of quality depth and development players.
You might be quite on target. It really depends on who is available and what desperation is associated with that player by team below us. Dallas really need to hit it big this draft for Coach Phillips imo.