View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bout this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I understand that the Texans have had problems drafting Dt's in the first round. But that doesn't mean that they ignore that option. What if Mathews is gone by the Texans pick? They have to consider price. I have also listened to some of Brian's interviews, he is a very impressive young man. I also like that he is described as an overachiever. I like an overachiever with talent. Can't beat that combination.
Many think DT is not a high priority need. If Mathews gone there are high value corners and free safeties.