View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Threetoedpete's Three Round Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I love Mathews but I don't want a rb in the 1st. I think the Texans have to go fs or dt depending on how it plays out. I'm scared of Taylor Mays because of all the negatives he has on coverage. In your mock I would have taken:
1-Dan Williams dt
2-Joe Haden db
3-Nate Allen fs
You have two top 20 guys and a top 40 guy spread over three rounds. I'll drink with you but when we sober up people will be laughing at us.