View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bout this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Take it easy on me...

First Round- Brian Price DT UCLA Extremely quick. Needs to improve lateral movement.

Second Round- Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech Big physical runner. Dropping some due to slow 40 at combine. Fits Texans one cut style.

Third Round- Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB IUP BIG, FAST and LONG ARMS. High risk/High reward pick.

Fourth Round-A.J. Jefferson CB Fresno State Very aggressive but very fast. Good Athlete. Also a very good kick returner.

Fifth Round- Simoni Lawrence LB Minnesota High Motor/undersized. Depth at LB and good special teams player.

Sixth Round-Leigh Tiffin K Alabama Let's get the kicking game fixed. Best kicker in the draft.

Sixth Round-Shelley Smith OG Colorado State Gotta have a Ram.

Seventh Round-Joe Hawley C UNLV Can compete for the Center position and also at Guard.

Your Thoughts?
You address most of the right needs, but with the wrong people, in my opinion.

I dont like Price at all, but to be fair, I am not a fan of taking DTs in the first.

Dwyer will be a colossal bust in the pros. A product of the system, weight problems. I just get a bad vibe.

Great pick in the 3rd.

Jefferson is a bit of a workout warrior. Play wise, he is about a 5th rounder.

Lawrence would be a great 6th or 7th. The Minnesota LB corp is legit.

The K is a good pick.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote