View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BCKEY's 2010 mock

Don't think I've seen Dallas drafting a WR but I understand they need Oline and maybe a FS. If Thomas is there at #20, I'd ask Jerry what he would give to move up. Then if that happened, I'd ask San Diego what they would offer for Ryan Mathews. Then I'd pick Wilson for my CB and then a good FS to back him up, get Hardesty in 3rd and have at least two more picks from the trades.