View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bout this draft?

I don't like DTs in the first round. Rookie DTs don't typically light the world on fire even in the small roles they are required to do on a defense. Right now, our team needs our first round player to provide an immediate impact. You can check out my info about DTs in the CB and S in the draft thread. Price strikes me as the kind of DT that will be good if he's on an already good defense.

I like your second round pick if you aren't going to go DB like me in round 2 because you follow up real nice with some good DBs in round 3 and 4.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote