View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010   #2
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How bout this draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Take it easy on me...

First Round- Brian Price DT UCLA Extremely quick. Needs to improve lateral movement.

Second Round- Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech Big physical runner. Dropping some due to slow 40 at combine. Fits Texans one cut style.

Third Round- Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB IUP BIG, FAST and LONG ARMS. High risk/High reward pick.

Fourth Round-A.J. Jefferson CB Fresno State Very aggressive but very fast. Good Athlete. Also a very good kick returner.

Fifth Round- Simoni Lawrence LB Minnesota High Motor/undersized. Depth at LB and good special teams player.

Sixth Round-Leigh Tiffin K Alabama Let's get the kicking game fixed. Best kicker in the draft.

Sixth Round-Shelley Smith OG Colorado State Gotta have a Ram.

Seventh Round-Joe Hawley C UNLV Can compete for the Center position and also at Guard.

Your Thoughts?
not familiar w/ draft picks 5th - 7th...I like your corners 3rd and 4th( Jefferson is raw from what I read) though Mayock likes his potential..I'm more fond of Tate or Hardesty as my backs though 2nd round might be where you have to get them...i'm not fightin' ya on Price though I do feel we need a FS in this draft...