View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Threetoedpete's Three Round Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Don't think Haden/Wilson will fall to round 2 however. Even if you're bearish on those two, I think there's an NFL team out there that's gonna grab em both in the 1st. Especially since Haden improved his 40 to mid 4.4s on a wet surface. I'm interested in your reasoning why the Lions go Mccoy over Suh?

Good mock 3TP!!!
Anytime they are saying a guy is like Tommie Harris, I buy that. I think King Kong will be a very good pro. I think McCoy will have the better upside and longer career. I think the lions will take the guy with the higher upside and the safest pick. I don't like this class of corners. Sorry.