View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010   #4
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Threetoedpete's Three Round Mock

I like this mock, it shows you've got your own rating system and don't care what the ESPiN mocksters think.

Interesting to see you took back to back DBs. I love the Mathews and Akwasi picks. I probably would've gone Mike Johnson in the 2nd with the way your mock draft fell to ensure we'd have a running game this season by reuniting him with Caldwell in the middle. Mathews/Johnson in the 1st two rounds? You bet we're gonna get in from the 1 yard line!!!

Don't think Haden/Wilson will fall to round 2 however. Even if you're bearish on those two, I think there's an NFL team out there that's gonna grab em both in the 1st. Especially since Haden improved his 40 to mid 4.4s on a wet surface. I'm interested in your reasoning why the Lions go Mccoy over Suh?

Good mock 3TP!!!