View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Threetoedpete's Three Round Mock

Best starts out with a concussion history. That will drop him. Criss Cooke fits what the Texans have done before. Draft the big DB and see if he has the feet to make it at corner. Not my theory. But Cooke has size and quick feet. And I'm not in love with this group of corners like a lot of others are. We'll see in five years how many are still in the league. Demand is the driving force. But if I'm seeing it , you can believe the scouts are seeing it too. This is a bad group of corners. Buy one before the third at you own peril.