View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010   #301
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official TexansTalk NFL 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
No RBs taken in the first 22 picks? That won't happen in real life. There'll be an RB or two taken before us at 20. Not that I care, because I want another defensive player in the 1st round anyway.
Ahhhh, a man after my own heart.

You can scheme a good offense, but you got to have talent on a defense.

Unless it is an otherworld talent like CJ Spiller.