View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter
i dont think it'll matter. wasnt he tied for the league lead in INT's going into the probowl selection last year? i think we'd have to be well above .500 and he'd have to start breaking records back there to get enough folks outside of houston to vote for him. with aaron glenn in the backfield i dont think coleman's going to get enough attention from out of towners to make it.
Sometimes, I feel, all it takes is a couple of highlights on Sportscenter or NFL Prime Time.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote