View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010   #17
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BOLIO's 7 round Texans Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I condem the team as a whole.

This is probably one of the biggest reasons the Texans are one of the most inconsistent teams in the league.

They're a young team that is all about partying. If they win it's all good. If they lose oh well lets go party seems to be the attitude.
I didn't say they were out getting slack eyed drunk and turning their butts up wearing T-shirts saying I don't give a damn. I'm saying the best WR in the league and one of our longest tenured, hard working players is at these same events so maybe you shouldn't jump off a plank of hypothesis into a chasm of assumption.