View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010   #16
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BOLIO's 7 round Texans Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I condem the team as a whole.

This is probably one of the biggest reasons the Texans are one of the most inconsistent teams in the league.

They're a young team that is all about partying. If they win it's all good. If they lose oh well lets go party seems to be the attitude.
If it weren't for the fact that I would have to clean off MY computer screen I would absolutely shit on this post.

Young? Old men in this game are 30+. What the hell are you gonna do with damn near endless free time and money? I'll bet it's anything but partying
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote