View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010   #98
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official TexansTalk NFL 2010 Mock Draft

With the 11th pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select Joe Haden, CB, Florida.

Haden's subpar 40 time at the combine cost him a few million dollars, and is ultimatly what allowed the Broncos to even have a shot at him @ 11. Haden can play against the pass and the run, and should prove that he is the best CB to come out of this draft.

Denver still needed a boost in the youth department at cornerback with Champ Bailey (32) Ty Law (36) Andre Goodman (31) all getting long in the tooth. Haden can pair up with Alphonso Smith in the future to give Denver a nice CB combo for the long haul.

At this point Brandon Marshall is still on the team effectively ruling out Dez Bryant. Who knows if they will patch things up for one more year.

With Rolando McClain, and Dan Williams already gone, I had to look elsewhere.

I considered Upati and Pouncey, but decided this was a bit high for an interior o-lineman. I also considerd Taylor Mays, but passed due to his questionable ball skills.

Last edited by Blake; 03-16-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote