View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010   #6
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: best mock by any 1 on here

1st pick
RB Ryan Mathews, Fresno State
Solid pick here

2nd pick
CB Kareem Jackson, Alabama
A little high for this guy, IMO, I would go Ghee here or Spievey.After some more research, even though he is not the sexy pick, he is a very solid pick at 51.
3rd pick
S Major Wright, FS, Florida
Not a bad pick, just not an exciting pick IMO

4th round pick
OC Eric Olsen, Notre Dame
Early for 5th best OC.

5TH ROUND PICK
DT Earl Mitchell, Arizona
Another undersized DT? I do like his upside, but not sure I go DT here.

6th round pick
kicker Aaron Pettrey, Ohio State
How deep are his kickoffs? I don't see Kubiak going with a rookie kicker in a year where his job might be on the line.

6th round pick
wr David Gettis, Baylor
This kid did not produce in Art Briles offense? Really want to take a flyer on a kid who could not produce in that offense?

7th
P Scott Ravanesi, Southern Illinois
They just resigned Turk, who has photos of Coach Joe....

I originally gave this mock a 2, I think I was to harse, I am changing it to a 3.

Last edited by painekiller; 03-15-2010 at 03:45 PM.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote