View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010   #32
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein - Mock Draft Version 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Lance had Daniel Jeremiah, of "Move The Sticks" on The Draft Show last week & how is this for nightmare scenero -

there could be a run on CB's just before the Texans select, both Earl Thomas & Ryan Matthews are off the board -

http://www.movethesticks.com/

who would you select now?

could Trent Williams still be available? & if so how tempting?
I would be more tempted to go williams or pouncey both Olmen who play multiple spots. the problem is that with a run like this on CB, waiting until the 2nd might mean slim pickings there by the time the texans get back around.