View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010   #28
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein - Mock Draft Version 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I can still remember the first time I watched Randy Moss leading up to his draft coming out of Marshall http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=A6kM...eature=related some character issues back then I beleive? but elite prospects no matter where or which conference they perform in once you see them play you never forget it. If you follow the draft process its easy to get carried away because you've seen this before, somewhere, you just know the kid is going to be special
I see him as a high-risk/high-reward type player. He has a very, very high ceiling. Big, athletic, could possibly play FS or CB, and has value returning kicks.

However, as with all small school prospects, there is that inherent risk. He looks great playing against D2 players, would it be different against the FBS? He has the physical skills, but the mental make-up? I dont think the Texans can afford this type of pick this early, as close to the playoffs as they are.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote