View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein - Mock Draft Version 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
I like how he broke tackles, but I really like how he actually waited for a couple more blockers on that punt return
I can still remember the first time I watched Randy Moss leading up to his draft coming out of Marshall http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=A6kM...eature=related some character issues back then I beleive? but elite prospects no matter where or which conference they perform in once you see them play you never forget it. If you follow the draft process its easy to get carried away because you've seen this before, somewhere, you just know the kid is going to be special
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote