View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010   #26
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lance Zierlein - Mock Draft Version 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I don't know about the whole draft but as for the Texans pick I don't like it. Ryan Mathews is a good player but I don't see RB as a 1st round need. I think we can get someone comparable in the 2nd or 3rd round. Also I question the level of competition that Mathews faced at Fresno St..
The Texans were 30th in rushing last year, so I can certainly see running back as a first round need. I would not be upset at all if they selected Mathews and went secondary in another round.
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote