View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: best mock by any 1 on here

I graded you a #2 and I'm sorry but this one stinks like a #2.

1. RB is a need but IMO not a 1st round need, we can get a good RB in the 2nd or 3rd rounds and address something more important in the 1st.
2. CB is a high need, IMO the highest, but we can do much better than Kareem Jackson in the 2nd round. Brandon Ghee, Devin McCourtry, Perrish Cox, or Patrick Robinson.
3. I like Wright but that's at least one round to early for him and our interior O-line should be addressed before FS. Eugene Wilson is better than average.
4. Eric Olsen, I like the position and spot in the draft. Good pick.
5. No offense but a 285 lbs. DT in the NFL, are you serious.
6. Pettrey, I agree with picking up a K for training camp competition, an UDFA, but Kris Brown has to many years left on his contract and I don't think he's going anywhere.
6. Gettis, I don't know anything about this guy but the only reason I can see for drafting a WR is if we cut Andre Davis and his grossly overpaid salary, if that happens this is a good pick.
7. We just re-signed Matt Turk to a contract extension, we're not drafting a P.

You made a mock a couple weeks ago that was pretty good, this one ain't it.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote