Thread: LonerATO's Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LonerATO's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I thought Gerhart was your guy?
You must have missed my posts for a while. As you know BeerLover, RMARTIN65 and I did a previous thread mocking Gerhart, but on the post -combine mock we are working on we have agreed that Texans comments about needing a "power back to move the pile, score in Red Zone and get short yardage" for two years have not ended with that type of back being drafted. Especially as UDFA Adrian Foster (that type of back) seemed to do fairly well last 3 games against so so competition. We have decided to go with Ryan Mathews who is the protypical back for this team. 5'11" 200 lbs 4.44 combine is hard to turn away from. His only "negative" is the college he came from.

We hope to post our next mock soon but there is even more discussion on the players we think will fit, be available and still be someone the Texans would actually draft than our first mock. We must be a touch insane to put in the hours of research we do, but we three really love this part of the year.