View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010   #19
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 13222 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper/McShay Duel Mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Kubiak is expecting Barwin to leap "expotentially" his 2nd year that alone improves "Defensive Hog Index" they'll probably kick Antonio Smith inside & go with quick one-gap guys. would like to target a beast with chip on shoulder in later round, to work him up the ladder
Insert Mt. Cody here. Ive seen mocks where hes fallin to the 3rd and 4th rounds. I know hes a fat boy with bad work ethic, but he is a brick wall run stuffer. Just sayin, size matters at this position and it could fit your "chip on the shoulder" profile perfectly.