View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper/McShay Duel Mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I hope we go defensive back rather than defensive line. This team has shown me that they simply cannot successfully pick interior defensive lineman. We've failed recently, and I see no reason why this year would be different.

I'd love a Wilson or Thomas with this pick
We are agreed on the end result but I disagree with the reasoning. One pick does not make a trend. Capers/Casserly picked TJ. Kubiak/Smith picked Okoye.