View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 366349 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper/McShay Duel Mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Like the pick of Kyle Wilson (assuming Joe Haden is gone). Would be supportive of Earl Thomas but am starting to think DT may be a priority. DT and CB both seem to have decent depth in this draft. A pass rushing DT like Brian Price could be the pick in the 1st.
I understand how folks think DT is a priority but I don't see how it is close to the priority CB is. Frankly CB needed upgrade even if we had kept Dunta. After the first 3 games last year we were 2nd against the run and 18th against the pass. Our CB's combined to tie our not great in coverage SS in INTs and got half as many as our rookie not great in coverage SLB. There is always a chicken and egg between the DL v. coverage debate but right now I think the DL is the lesser cause of the problem.