View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper/McShay Duel Mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Like the pick of Kyle Wilson (assuming Joe Haden is gone). Would be supportive of Earl Thomas but am starting to think DT may be a priority. DT and CB both seem to have decent depth in this draft. A pass rushing DT like Brian Price could be the pick in the 1st.
Just kicking info around: DT in 2nd would be nice but can't get behind Price. Many scouts can't either. Add to the fact that our Dline pretty much stopped the run & I don't see any DT getting to the QB consistently from high rounds of draft, I'm leaning towards draftining OLB to push Diles or start.